At Outpace, we use Open Source software heavily and believe that the world benefits from a robust Open Source ecosystem.
In addition to contributing patches upstream for the libraries and tools we use, we have published a few open source libraries of our own.
config is a library for declaring configuration vars and setting their values in a centralized fashion. Features include:
- Loading configuration values from the environment, system properties, and files.
- Having fallbacks to default values or from multiple sources
- Parsing of loaded configuration values as EDN
- Validation of loaded configuration values
- Tooling to generate files with configuration inputs
config-aws extends the power of config to load configuration from resources within AWS. In particular, config-aws can load values from the AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store.